Tuesday, April 24, 2018

GI Map: A Comprehensive Stool Test India

Hello Everyone,

I got my stool test done from Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory in America. This stool test cannot be ordered by your own, a doctor has to order it. The test results are sent to the doctor, not to you. So you have to book an appointment with the doctor to get the results. My doctor Mr. Justin Marchegiani, did not give me the reports when they got it, I had to book an appointment worth 15000 INR for 60 mins to get the same report, without the appointment I couldn't have gotten the report. I asked them, they did not give me. Your doctor / experience may vary.

I couldn't find where a similar test is done in India and with this much detail.

This is the content of the report
Page 1

Page 2
Page 3
Page 4



9 comments:

  1. https://mydiagnostics.in/
    this company in India has majority of functional medicine test

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used mydiagnostics, they basically connect you to a lab in your city (if their service is available there) so the tests are the same. It's just that they have put together panels of their own

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can look at lucine labs for a stool analysis. Otherwis US companies like viome or ubiome

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a company name Bugspeaks.com they do the GI MAP test, what you have mentioned. Its parent company is Leucine Rich Bio Pvt Ltd. I am going for my stool test I have already booked it. I share my experience for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do remember to post your before and after microbiome test.

      Thank you very much.

      Delete
    2. I am sorry today I enquired again, they dont have the GI Map test. they have their own Gut microbiome testing. GI map done is qPCR method. They told me their algorithms are better than that to get the more insight. For the GI map there is company in Gujrat bascially they send the sample outside of India and get the report they charge 20000rs. And one more thing https://mydiagnostics.in also send there sample to Bugspeaks. They dont do it themselve, I got to know this from Bugspeaks.

      Delete
  5. Stool and microbiome testing can help identify bacterial imbalances, yeast infections, parasites, and more. But not all Best Stool test In Delhi are accurate, and some can be flat-out misleading. Read on to learn about the various types of stool and microbiome tests, and which tests are the most useful and reliable.

    ReplyDelete