Friday, May 28, 2021

My Auto-immune disease update April 2021

I am doing a little better right now compared to when I had written this post first time in 2018. I am not sure how it got republished in 2021. Thanks to the Adrenal support, anti microbials and probiotics especially sacchromyces boulardi for now (I love jarrow Formula's sacchromyces boulardi + MOS), this probiotics calms down my gut inflammation a little bit and gives me a little energy. That sacchromyces boulardi supplement costs like a bomb in India. Thanks to India's 50% custom import duty protecting the incompetency and BS about ayurveda in India. Yes, I dont believe in ayurveda at all, it is the BS that fills Indian with pride and with pride comes failure. Having had autoimmune diseases since I was 5 years old, I have tried every ayurvedic trick out there in vain.


I am actually thankful to Dr. Justin Marchegiani since 2021 as I am a little energetic now than I was in 2018. The only problem with all this is, is 50% import duty on supplements on top of mind boggingly expensive functional medicine consults, tests and supplements. I have spent about 5,50,000 INR or 7500 USD so far since 2018 and got a little energy and a little calm in my symptoms caused by gut inflammation. I had spent about 80,000 INR on Indian "doctors" like Shabnam Kar, Lilly Kiswani and Pankaj Bharti, which was money down the toilet. Someday I am going to post everything about Pankaj Bharti's treatment. Some arrogant and ignorant people these lot are.


Supplementing magnesium may or may not work for you depending on you being depleted in that mineral or not. The whole idea of functional medicine is to clear the colon of bad microbiome and populate it with good microbiome so that it gives you many benefits in terms of reduced inflammation, better blood sugar control, better immune system, and producing B vitamins and other nutrition for your body to use; this happends just by feeding fiber to that good microbiome of yours.


I have been running this blog for several years now, more and more Indians have gotten in touch with me over time and they all have fully healed except me , some almost completely healing their gut and food allergies by just doing the Paleo or AIP or Carnivore diet without ever touching any adrenal support or herbal anti microbials or probiotics.

11 comments:

  1. Hey brohter,
    so can you please tell me which company is giving a gut infection test in india, and how can i check my minerals like mg and zinc level (if you know any accurate test).
    and i really want to follow diet like Paleo or Aip do you know how is it possible in india.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear brother,
    would you please tell me which company is giving a gut infection test in india, can i get your opinion about supplementation i want to supplement in probiotics , vitamin b
    do you think doing self supplementation is better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bro,
      When I do a google query on gut microbiome tests in India. I get

      https://mydiagnostics.in/products/microbiome-analysis?variant=13053410345059
      https://bugspeaks.com/

      I can tell you my experience, I tried many "similar" herbal antimicrobial, adrenal support suplements from amazon and iherb. So far, having bought the most reviwed adrenal support and herbal antimicrobials from amazon and iherb failed horribly and awefully. It is true what the american doctor told me 4 years ago, the supplements available anywhere other than him will be of low quality. I tested it for 2 years and lo and behold they were a total crap.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether a supplement is good or bad for you, only you can tell. If it helps you gain energy, mental clarity, better sleep etc or not.

      Usually the vit d from sun light and food is enough. But when the gut is inflammation the foods vitamin d is not absorbed in the body. You need a good liver function to convert sun light to vitamin d, the liver function is also hampered by gut inflammation.

      I am not a doctor. Please. You should see a good doctor and not comment on this blog looking for advices.

      Delete
  5. Dear brother, thank you very much for your time i understand , i won't look for advice.
    unfortunately doctor gave advice for 60,000 IU of vitamin d per week which i found in a single day it is very high dose from reading. So you know it best how hard it is to trust .
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I came across your blog while researching about G.I mapping test.I am looking for a genuine functional medicine doctor.I want to know how this works in india.Is it possible to get in touch with you to know more details.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you checked Dr.Mindy Pelz website and you tube channel.She speaks a lot about fasting and its scientific benefits on body and how certain types of fasting helps improve autoimmune conditions.She treats a lot of patients.I would also recommend you to check "Hack your gut"blog.Lot of scientific information in the blog.This person helps people set their circadian rhythm right.Do check the blog.Hope this information helps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi been through blog. Its wonderful that you are documenting your experiances. I have also been through many FM docs and currenly am consulting with an Indian in USA. I think she is good becoz she doesnt push you to buy her products. You can order directly on amazon & iHerb. But the lack of testing is a serious impediment. I am 3 months into the programme but yet to see any results. I saw your GI map test. I think it showed SIBO & candida but I am not qualified :) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teting is very vital to track your progress, specially the Organic Acid Tests. You may feel better but the Oganic Acid Tests may be bad. That means you have a lot of potential to feel even much better.

      Delete